New York: Vista Global Holding (Vista), the world’s largest On Demand provider, announces its new product lineup, streamlining its global subscription offerings across its market leading VistaJet and XO brands.
As Vista registered a 43% year-on-year growth of its Member base during H1 2022, responding to the evolving client needs remains a focused priority across the Group. Over the last six months, Vista has seen a pivot in the demographic of clients, with younger Members joining and a faster turnaround in contract sign-ups as clients look for an effective, global Membership solution to fly immediately. Evolving its portfolio of Membership options ensures every private aviation client can find a simple, flexible and secure solution for their flying needs.
The new Memberships are:
- VistaJet VJ25 — VistaJet’s new agile membership for high-quality, low-frequency travel;
- The XO Membership — XO’s new streamlined and innovative all-access deposit membership.
Founder and chairman of Vista, Thomas Flohr, said: “The evolution and simplification of our offering reaffirm Vista’s commitment to offering a full suite of flexible solutions for all members across VistaJet and XO. The VJ25 membership is ideal for anyone looking for the iconic VistaJet service with a minimum commitment, while the streamlined XO Membership delivers the most advanced digital service with instantly bookable flights. We believe that these new flexible products will allow even more members to enjoy our services on the renowned Vista Members’ fleet of over 350 aircraft — to provide the most innovative and advanced flying solutions at the very best value to every client around the world.”
VistaJet’s VJ25 membership is a three-year private flight subscription designed for the more flexible flyer who travels 25 to 49 hours a year.
- Members will have access to his Vista Member fleet of over 350 aircraft worldwide and the availability of the largest global reach fleet available on demand, including the Bombardier Global 7500, which flies non-stop for 17 hours is guaranteed.
- Other perks include a guaranteed fixed-fare aircraft each day, his highly-demanded
- 0-day dynamic fare option, and invitations to VistaJet’s Private World events.
XO is simplifying the deposit membership structure by replacing tiered solutions with a new single-tier XO membership. This allows our valued members and customers to plan their trips more efficiently.
- XO Membership is the only private aviation solution that allows you to instantly book private flights and seats. With a fully refundable minimum deposit of $100,000, no blackout dates or expiration dates, and dynamic pricing, it is truly the most efficient, accessible, and transparent option in private aviation. Your new XO membership will have the following benefits:
- Access to 250 aircraft.
- Includes Vista member fleets when available.
- No booking fee.
- Fly immediately after registration.
- Access to exclusive offers, from hospitality to events to amazing experiences.
As Vista continues to invest heavily to provide all members with the most comprehensive portfolio of private aviation solutions and a state-of-the-art fleet of aircraft, the group will retire its Jet Edge Reserve membership. Current Reserve Members will enjoy the same familiar experience as they continue to fly on flights with funds in their account.